Breaded and baked pork chops without any bread to speak of!
- 8-12 boneless pork chops
- 2 cups corn meal (gluten free organic)
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp hearts
- * you may blend this down in a small Bullet or blender if it’s to “chunky” for you.
- 1 tbs sea salt
- 1 tbs garlic pepper
- whisk together with a fork
- For egg wash:
- 2 eggs
- splash of milk
- Worcestershire sauce (gluten free)
- Whisk together
Preheat oven at 350
Tenderize pork chops with a mallet or fork
Lay pork chop in egg mixture and turn over until covered, Shake off excess
Lay into breading mixture, turn over until covered
Repeat with all pork chops.
Lay them onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a stone baking pan
Bake for 25- 35 minutes, or until clear fluid runs out after being poked with a tester.
We served it with Balsamic Slaw which can be found on our Facebook page in the photos titled “recipes” !