1 kg Lean Ground Beef
1 kg Lean Ground Pork
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup frozen corn
1 each red & yellow pepper chopped
1 large onion chopped
2 packs Club House Shepard’s Pie Mix
2 Heads cauliflower
• Brown all meat, with chopped onion, and peppers until cooked through and veg is softened.
• While meat mixture is cooking; wash and large cut up cauliflower, and either steam or boil in a small amount of water until soft.
• Add frozen veg to meat mixture.
• Add the 2 packs of Mix to 1 or 1.5 cups of water (depending on how much gravy you want) and mix until incorporated- add to meat and simmer.
• Mash cauliflower with a stick of butter (if you want creaminess) salt and pepper.
• Place meat into casserole pan, top with mashed cauliflower
• Bake at 350F for 30 mins or until golden brown and bubbling.